Re: oracle 7.3.2.3 and patrol 3.2, any comments please

From: Al <al_at_work>
Date: 1997/12/09

We have been running Patrol for a couple of months and are just beginning to customize it for our specific needs. It is very good at monitoring but the developer interface to the knowledge modules is very clunky.

Adrian Welfitt Nicholls <adrian_at_welfitt.demon.co.uk> wrote in article <yUwYmAA25sh0EwGW_at_welfitt.demon.co.uk>...