Re: MONITORING

From: Paul Osborn <posborn_at_menlosoftware.com>
Date: 1997/12/08

--------------4B5BE4E5C73AD51F2194BBB5

Thierry:

I have 83 different SQL statements that return various Oracle metrics. Some of them (can't remember how many) duplicate/approximate the sqldba monitor queries. You will find them at: http://www.menlosoftware.com.

Paul

Thierry VALLE wrote:

> HI ,
>
> I'm using ORACLE 7.3.3 on NT4 and i search how to do monitoring
> like the ex-command "sqldba monitor <option>" .
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Thierry VALLE
> Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications
> 46, Rue BARRAULT
> 75634 PARIS CEDEX 13
> Tel: 01-45-81-75-87
> Email: valle_at_cal.enst.fr

--------------4B5BE4E5C73AD51F2194BBB5

begin:          vcard
fn:             Paul Osborn
n:              Osborn;Paul
org:            Menlo Software
adr:            744 College Avenue;;;Menlo Park;CA;94025-5204;US
email;internet: posborn_at_menlosoftware.com
title:          Founder
tel;work:       650.324.1286
tel;fax:        650.324.1287

x-mozilla-cpt: ;0