Re: Temp tablespace high watermark

From: Steve Sochacki <steve.sochacki_at_exmi01.exch.eds.com>
Date: 1997/12/08

The response which showed how to calc the HWM for tables was great. But how do I calc the size of the temporary table space area? I don't see any 'tables' there to query on. I originally had this temporary tablespace set up as autoextend, but it grew to 107M, so I'd like to cut it down to a more reasonable size and not waste anymore space than I have to. Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Dec 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CST