Re: Great Oracle8 Technical Articles

From: Kathleen O'Connor <koconnor_at_oraworld.com>
Date: 1997/12/08

Hi Phil & all

OraWorld is not affilated with Oracle. There are three FREE articles on the OraWorld site and, yes, there are some that are for members only. Memberships start at $149.00 US and they include much more than just the articles, they include training, etc.

With my posting, I was only trying to let you all know there was some free technical articles out there.

Regards,
Kathleen