Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel >>>>>> Oracle PRO

From: PATRIK BERNTSSON <onsala_at_swipnet.se>
Date: 1997/12/06

I have alot of addresses in a Access database. And someone in a Excel-program! Now I´ve done a new Program with a Oracle PRO 7. How can I transfer this address from Access? Can I do the same with Excel-addresses?

I would be happy if I get a Answer!

Can you e-mail me to onsala_at_swipnet.se Received on Sat Dec 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST