svrmgrm crashes with coredump

From: Xavi Roig Gràcia <xavi.roig_at_ebro-agricolas.es>
Date: 1997/12/06

We've Oracle 7.3.3.3 under Digital Unix 4.0b. When we try to use svrmgrm
(administration tool under Xwindows envir.) with any XWindows Server
(like ReflectionX from WRQ, eXcusion from DEC, or any Xwindows server),
the proces abort and generates a missatge like: "Segmentation fault
(core dumped)"

The character mode tool, svrmgrl runs ok, but svrmgrm (Motif) doesn't. We've searched information about this problem and we've found that 7.2.3 has the same problem and 7.3.3.3 resolvs it, but we don't agree with this conclusion. (we've tried with diferent XWindows Fonts/Colors/resources but anything make a solution to svrmgrm)

If you know a possible solution, please send me an answer to: xavi.roig_at_ebro-agricolas.es

Thanks in advance.

Xavi Roig. Received on Sat Dec 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST