Hardware Sizing

From: John Aylward <wb05_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1997/12/05

Help! Oracle won't give us a clue. What sort of hardware do we need for a 4gig Oracle database with 40 concurrent users using ODBC only - it's purely a database server. We haven't got a real idea of transaction level at the moment, but we need to start somewhere!
Thanks in advance
john.aylward_at_dial.pipex.com Received on Fri Dec 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST