Re: Temp tablespace high watermark

From: S Chavali <nospam_at_iname.com>
Date: 1997/12/05

Emrynsoft wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to find out the high watermark i.e what wwas the maximum space
> that was allocated at any time since the instance was up for a temporary
> tablespace.
>
> I am running 7.3 with tablespace defined as temporary.
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Abhijit

Package DBMS_SPACE.UNUSED_SPACE gives info about HWM. Haven't used it personally. so you'll have to look up the doc for syntax. Also, I recall seeing HWM in the GUI Tablespace Manager, though I might be wrong.

--
Hope this helps !
Regards,

(to reply via email, please change "nospam" to "chavali" in my email address -
:-)  )