Re: On pl/sql package...

From: Jonas Plumecocq <jp_at_connexus.apana.org.au>
Date: 1997/12/04

If you still experience this problem, you might like to verify that your shared pool is large enough. If it is too small, or it is full with currently used objects, then the STANDARD package could've been aged out of the library cache, and there may not be enough room to load it back in. Check V$SGASTAT for the amount of free memory. If it is very low, increase shared_pool_size.
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jonas Plumecocq