Re: Running catblock

From: Sheilah Scheurich <scheuric_at_wantnospamsprynet.com>
Date: 1997/12/02

SYS is supposed to run that. There once was a bug in the file that was a simple syntax error. Maybe it has come back. Check the file where is it trying to create the x$kgllk table and be sure that it is syntactically correct. If I recall, there was an alias missing in one of the column names.

-Sheilah Scheurich
DBA
If you want to contact me remove wantnospam from my address