Re: How can I TRACE my dynamic SQL sent to ORACLE SERVER?

From: Cho YongHo <hauhau_at_www.kdn.com>
Date: 1997/12/01

Thanks everybody showing me the CLUE~~, and special thanks to Martin~~

I solved the problem by string manupulation before opening the CURSOR... just like below

select .....
from (user & tablename) <== variable

--->

        VARCHAR sql_stmt;
        char tb_name [30];     // variable table name

        strcpy ( sql_stmt, "select .....  from ");
         strcat (sql_stmt,  tb_name);
        strcat (sql_stmt, " WHERE column1 = :v1");

 blah, blah, blah, blah,..........

thanks all again....this news group is very helpful~~ Received on Mon Dec 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CST