Re: Oracle Shared Memory Problem (DEC UNIX 4.0)

From: Casper Thrane <ct_at_benau.dk>
Date: 1997/12/01

Hi!

Last week we had customer calling, with the same error message as you. He manage to solve the problem him, and he told me, that he found out, that oracle is case-sensitiv when you write the SID-name in the listener.ora. I don't if he corrected the name in other files, but let me now, wether or not it solved your problem.

--
Casper Thrane
System developer