Form Connecting Problem on 95/NT

From: suchen <suchen_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 1997/12/01

  I have the same problem when I am running Form 4.5 on my   NT workstation. This error code,

     ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed   According the Oracle error message code, ora-03121 causes from   using a SQL *Net version 1 prefix in the connect string. Oracle   suggest not to use the following prefixes - T: , S:, P:   However, Oracle does not specify how to bypass or configure   this prefixed if it is running with Windows User Interface, since   there is no support for the trial version.   Does anyone know how to fix this connecting problem? Please   help me the answer too. Very appreciate!