Re: Is there BCP like utility for Oracle (to unload data to text file)

From: TurkBear <jvgreco_at_pop.primenet.com>
Date: 1997/12/01

You can write a SqlPlus program to do this, but it is easier to use a report writer like Crystal reports to export the data you want as a text ( or many other formats ) file.

Check out Crystal as www.img.seagatesoftware.com/crystalreports

PS
I do not work for them, but have used their product fo several years and have found nothing close to it in versatility ( at least in my Windows/Netware/Oracle environment)

John Greco
MnDOT
Reply to : john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us