Re: Memory Leak

From: Heggelund <d92hegge_at_hfk.mil.no>
Date: 1997/12/01

--
Hi,

it's a bug but it is not harmful.

Put this in your init.ora file:

event = "10262 trace name context forever, level 2000"

It prevents Oracle from checking for memory leaks less than 2K.

Rgds
Steinar Heggelund

I'm employed in the Norwegian consulting company Opus One AS.
I have 7 years experience with Oracle products, mainly the database.
We are a small company which offers consulting services in design,
implementation and tuning of databases and applications based on Oracle.

My postings represent my opinions and they may be wrong.