About the Personal Oracle 7 Problem

From: Benjamin H. Tay <htay_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu>
Date: 1997/11/30

Hi,

I have a simple question regarding to the Personal Oracle 7.

I created a table through Oracle SQL, then I inserted data through the Personal Oracle 7 built-in. My questions is that a way to save a table from Personal Oracle 7 that the data I inserted with dealing with SQL insert...values statement. (For distribution PC use)

Thanks in advance! Your help is greatly appreciated!

--
Sincerely,

Benjamin Tay
A New RDBMS Learner