Lost-Focus in Forms 4.5

From: Jimmy <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>
Date: 1997/11/27

Hello all,

        How to do an action like lost-focus in Powerbuilder in Forms4.5. i.e. a user click to or move to an item. When the user leave the item by keyboard or by mouse, an action is automatically fired. I have tried Post trigger in Form4.5. It will fine in normal mode. However, in the Enter-Query mode, this trigger did not work. How can I solve this problem?

Thanks,
Jimmy Received on Thu Nov 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CST