ConText Option Workbench problem

From: Branko Milosavljevic <mbranko_at_EUnet.yu>
Date: 1997/11/27

Hi,

here's my problem with ConText Option Workbench:

When I start ConText Option Workbench 2.0 on a Windows 95 machine and try to connect to my database (Sun/Solaris 2.5, Oracle 7.3.2.3) it requires me to login as CTXSYS user. When I enter the password, I get the message:

"User CTXSYS does not have enough privileges on system tables. Or one or more tables or views does not exist."

I tried to connect to a fresh installation of Oracle with ConText. Installation went perfectly, and CTXSYS, CTXADMIN, CTXAPP and CTXUSER were created. ConText has been given a separate tablespace (and temporary tablespace too).

I use ConText Option functions from SQL*Plus and Java applets via JDBC and everything works fine.

TIA,
Branko Milosavljevic Received on Thu Nov 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CST