HLP: how to transport a database ?

From: Michael <mich_at_imagic.be>
Date: 1997/11/26

Hello,

We are making something (a database, with a lot of PS/SQL stored procedures) for a company different then ours. Within a few weeks the project will be ready for a first test fase at the other company. So I wonder how can we tranfer all the things we made here at our company to other company.

We want to transfer it as a complete set, which should include the complete schema of a certain user. ie all the user his tables (_with_ their contents), all the packages and sequences the user made, well just everything. One thing is for sure, the user hasn't received any grants from other users, since it's one of the only users there exists in the complete oracle environment :).

Any tips are welcome,

Michael Received on Wed Nov 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CST