Re: Interesting PL/SQL question

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/11/26

Gary SMITH (Gary.Smith_at_cern.ch) wrote:
: In all the programming texts I have read, exiting a procedure from the
: middle of a
: loop (in effect having more than one exit point) is bad programming
: practice.

It's like the 'never use a goto in C' rule. Applies most of the time, but there are exceptions - writing real-time apps where every saved micro-second is saved time.

IAP

--
I am using anti-spam measures, please replace 'not.valid' with 'value.net'