XA Interface or X/open.

From: Victor Slootsky <slootsky_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/11/26

We need to syncronize a commit of two transactions made in two separate ssions in the same database (server ). It is not a situation of distributed databases - we have just one database. Please, recommend any WEB site or biook with information about using Oracle and XA Interface, or X/open.

Thanks, Victor
slootsky_at_erols.com Received on Wed Nov 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CST