Re: MS SQL Server -> Oracle tools

From: Peder Holst <pederh_at_elektrosoft.se>
Date: 1997/11/26

Douglas,
For the migrating or replicating data between the two - check and download SQLMover from http://www.sqlmover.com. It handles Oracle LONG, SQL Server Text, Image and Binary datatypes. Use the Intersolv ODBC driver for Oracle and the November full evaluation key 1JHHYDOHG for SQLMover. Peder Holst
pederh_at_elektrosoft.se

douglas sur <dsur_at_helix.nih.gov> wrote in article <347B114E.DD71C150_at_helix.nih.gov>...