SQL*Loader with dbase files

From: ROUMEGOU ERIC <roumeg_at_infonie.fr>
Date: 1997/11/25

Hello All...

I'm a new user of Oracle 7.3.2 and my database run on a Novell 4.10 platform with W95 workstations.

I have to load many files from a dbase IV application. So I want to use SQL *Loader and I wrote a program which compose the control(.ctl) file.

I have several problems:

I sought in Oracle Documentation but it's very poor about this.

An example of a control file with these sorts of cases will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance ...

--
roumeg_at_infonie.fr