Trusted Oracle

From: Baolin ren <baolin_at_imnet.com>
Date: 1997/11/25

Could somebody tell me where I can find more information about Trusted Oracle. I read a book which said we can set up ORACLE as Trusted Oracle. The DBMS MAC model will use Labels which are defined in OS level. How can I define the labels in NT 4.0 OS?

Thanks in advance.

Baolin Received on Tue Nov 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CST