Reference Any Table - system privilege

From: Logo Palanisamy <Logo_Palanisamy_at_IndiaWare.com>
Date: 1997/11/24

Hello,

Is there a system privilege 'reference any table' like 'select any table'. The reason
is, the tables in my schema refer to tables in another schema for foreign key relationship. Currently the other schema has to grant 'Reference' privilege on each one of its table to my schema.

Is there a simpler way?

Would appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance.
Logo_Palanisamy_at_IndiaWare.com Received on Mon Nov 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST