Fine-Tuning and Monitoring: Can oracle 7.3.3. Enterprise Manager for NT help?

From: Patrick Tan <patrick_at_mikoria.sps.mot.com>
Date: 1997/11/22

Hello,
I am currently experiencing problems with my Production Oracle Database. It is extremely slow in inserting records into certain tables lately.

We realize we made several mistakes such as:

Does anyone know how I might be able to

Any recommendations on tools (commercial or otherwise) which could help us improve
a Production Database's performance?

Thanks,
-Patrick- Received on Sat Nov 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CST