Instance creation again

From: Jeff Kish <ait_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1997/11/21

three questions:

  1. How can I tell what parameters our current database was created using? (Yea there's no dba's here but us chickens). You know, like if ARCHIVELOG mode was on or off.

2.Where can I find out how to determine if our current system is up to another instance being created? We currently have two already on our server (96M ram, about 1G space available at this point).

3. What does the text_enable = true do in the initorcl.ora file?

thanks, Jeff Kish Received on Fri Nov 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST