Re: How do I use an Oracle DB as a web source?

From: Greg Parsons <parsons_at_intermetrics.com>
Date: 1997/11/21

Hi,

        Oracle sells a product called Oracle Web Server. You can try before you buy - they have a trial version you can download from their page. The product listens, dispatches, issues and returns results of previously compiled procedures and triggers (through WRB and subpeices). There's both a Unix and NT versions.

        Hope this helps.
Greg