Netscape Enterprise Server to oracle 7 database

From: <whitp_at_ci.winston-salem.nc.us>
Date: 1997/11/20

I have Netscape Enterprise Server 2.0 on a Unix box and Oracle 7 on another Unix box. I also set the Oracle client software up on the Netscape server. I want to be able to build a html page on the server that when requested from a user with Netscape, will open a connection to Oracle. (forget queries for now) I have been following the examples in the Livelink manual from Netscape, but with no luck. I get ORA- 6401 and ORA-6107 errors, depending on what I enter for Server Name, etc in the connect string. Any help is appreciated. Whit Pitcher