Re: trace file help

From: Ian Cary <cary_at_gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com>
Date: 1997/11/20

Quite often the first error reported by an ORA-00600 actually points to a different Oracle errror. In this case 12333 indicates that you are trying to access a database that is not mounted via a database link.

Of course, this might be a complete red herring but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Cheers,

Ian Received on Thu Nov 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CST