how to take dump of file header?

From: <suvamoy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/11/20

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take the dump of the fileheader of one the files in my 'DATA' tablespace. The 'Backup and Recovery Guide' from Oracle Press says that the command 'ALTER SESSION SET EVENTS 'XXXXXXX';' has to be given but fails to mention the exact command. Also could anyone tell me as to how the decimal block address of a data file block is derived so that it can be used to take the dump of a data block using the appropriate ALTER SESSION SET EVENTS 'XXXXX' command.

Thanks in advance

suvamoy_at_hotmail.com