What is best Customer DB for a growing company?

From: Ray Smith <ray_at_mediacy.com>
Date: 1997/11/19

Hi,

This is for you experienced DB people out there.

If you had to buy database software to keep track of orders, sales, customers, and products (say 25,000 customers, 100 products) what would you choose? Eventually it should be able to collect data from the web too. And the ability to export directly to Solomon 4 with Btrieve would be great also.

I have a experience with Access (that's what we use now) but I keep hearing that there are better ways.

Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Please copy me by email if possible.

TIA!, Ray Received on Wed Nov 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST