Help: oracle 5.1 and form2.3

From: Limin Guo <guo_at_andrews.edu>
Date: 1997/11/19

I know there are not too many DBAs who had experience on Oralce 5.1 and form 2.3, but please help if you could.

I have a client who is runign an application using Oracle 5.1 and form 2.3. When they run it on a 486 machine everything works fine. When they move it on a Pentium with more memory, they get a message saying 'Insufficient Memory'. I wonder if anyone run Oracle 5.1 and Form 2.3 on a DOS 6.22 Pentium based machine? Is there a well known bug on this type of combination (like memory leak?)?

Appreciate any response.

Limin. Received on Wed Nov 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST