Re: Looking for a Business Objects user

From: Ms. D.H. Harvey <qq45_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/11/19

Jean-Michel CAMBOT (baliciel_at_wanadoo.REMOVETHIS.fr) wrote:
: Hi everybody,

: I'm looking for somebody using Business Objects software.
: I need to know if the name "Jean-Michel CAMBOT" as initial
: author appears in the "About" box or introduction screen of
: the software, and in the user documentation.

: Could somebody give me this information ?

: Thanks.

: Jean-Michel CAMBOT UIN=3095038
: Email : baliciel_at_wanadoo.fr
: Homepage Francais : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/baliciel/
: Homepage English : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/baliciel/welcome1.htm

Does for version 3.1.1 E Helen Received on Wed Nov 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST