oracle license

From: sunanda.seetharam <sunanda.seetharam_at_MCI2000.com>
Date: 1997/11/18

Can I pls get a clarification on the following:

What is the difference between named and concurrent license, when one buys Oracle 7 DBMS?

Earlier, when we installed oracle 7.0, We used to specify oracle with X number of user license? Is it equivalent to concurrent?

Your response will be appreciated

Sunanda Received on Tue Nov 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST