Re: How to write this trigger ??

From: s <sparmanand.removeit_at_msn.com>
Date: 1997/11/18

Table is Mutating ... error occurs because you are trying to update the same table on which you are attempting to write a trigger. Oracle identifies that as a possible condition for a infinite loop and hence does not allow it.

In the present case, why dont you get the count first and then simply insert all fields in one statement?

--
sparmanand.removeit_at_msn.com
remove the words removeit from the e-m address

rkrishag_at_ikon.com wrote in article <879892888.28746_at_dejanews.com>...