WANTED: ORACLE DESIGNER/2000 EXPERT

From: Brad Worsfold <bworsfold_at_vic.lgs.ca>
Date: 1997/11/18

An exciting job opportunity exists for the right individual. The company I work for is looking for experienced Oracle professionals. This office is located in Victoria British Columbia, Canada. It also has branches all across Canada, France and is now venturing into the United States of America.

The name of this company is LGS Group, Inc. and it is one of the Top Performing Canadian owned consulting firms established in Canada. If you want more background info on the company, look at our web site at:

                                http://www.lgs.com

The Victoria Software Studio is a very diverse office that is doing major Oracle developement for Government and Large organizations. With our growing successes, it is necessary to bring more people on board.

Our office deals with a wide variety of project work all centered around the Oracle database, such as:

These are just a few types of projects we are currently working on.

Currently we are looking for Designer/2000 experts with over 3 years experience. Salary is based apon experience, and LGS has excellent employee benefits such as Medical, Dental, Computer Purchase plan and Stock options.

If you are interested in possibly working for LGS please forward your resume to me at bworsfold_at_vic.lgs.ca or
feel free to call me at 250-380-6377, I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Brad

Brad Worsfold   **************************** Phone: 250-380-6377
Oracle DBA /    **************************** Fax:   250-380-0212
Programmer