skew between tables data and relative index

From: Nicola Taibi <tech_at_iestel.it>
Date: 1997/11/18

Well, I've a SCO Unix, Oracle v.7.3 and a WEB perl5 application using OCI. I have a table with indexes, sometime one index skew its data with the related table, so I must rebuild the index. I don't understand the reason of this skew? Can anyone help me to understand and how to solve it?

Nicola Taibi
Oracle consultant
Software 90 Received on Tue Nov 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST