Re: "Long" Datatypes in Oracle 8

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/11/18

In article <3471BC4F.369A_at_cas_software.de>, Michael Jenc <jenc_at_cas_software.de> writes
>No there is still only one LONG column per table allowed in
>Oracle 8!!!

Yes, sorry.
ORA-1754 to be exact.
I'm sure I read that restriction was removed in some oracle article, still that'll teach me to give answers I'm not sure about. ;-) Steve

"The floggings will continue until morale improves."