Public Synonyms

From: MelissaCOX <melissacox_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/11/18

Forgive me ... I'm not even a rookie at Oracle yet!! Scheduled to take classes  in first quarter of next year and hope to have a database purchased by then!  :)

I'm working on a document that I have some reference books, but they don't  really tell me the "steps" that I need to, more or less, check a system to  make sure the database is installed as specified.

I need some help, obviously.

For instance:
How do you list out the public synonyms?? Is there a way to alter the  permission of granting a user to create public synonyms?? (or is that a good  idea anyway?) Received on Tue Nov 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST