On oracle Architecture....

From: Satish Narasimha <satishn_at_blr.sni.de>
Date: 1997/11/17

hello,

   I am observing some strange behaviour in oracle can any body help  me how it is.

  I have oracle 7.2 installed on Solaris sparc stations.

  1. First questions b'cos power failure my entire machine got rebooted but immediately after the machine coming up i see that sqlplus is still running...

    I am not able to get the point how is this happening. I have     observer this nearly two to three times. Can anybody help me on     this.

 2) After creating the new database and bringing up the database and

    running the sql file to create a profile i am getting the     error saying that "Table or view doesn't exist" and one more     thing is i am not able to start pl/sql can anybody help regarding     this.

   If i get the solutions for both i will be thankful to them.

From
satish :satishn_at_blr.sni.de Received on Mon Nov 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CST