Re: Backup Database for Oracle Enterprise backup

From: John P. Higgins <jh33378nospam_at_deere.com>
Date: 1997/11/17

SYED HUSSAIN wrote:

> Hi
> I am trying to install Oracle Enterprise Backup Software. In the mannual
> it was mentioned that I will need a backup database of 20 Meg.
> **How can I create this Database.
> * Do I still need RBS,temp table space,user table space .
> Can someone send me crdbscript.
> I need exact mesurement of table space, datafile etc

I use temp 12MB

      system 26MB
      rbs    12MB
      tools  40MB

in a database dedicated to serving as the OEBU catalog for 18 Oracle databases. Each database consists of about 50 files. Daily archived log backups run 500 - 1000 files. I run a daily job to purge the catalog of backups older than 29 days. Received on Mon Nov 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CST