Re: BITMAP INDEXES....WHAT IS THE SCOOP

From: Brooks A. Johnson <brooksa_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/11/16

I know why I should use bit mapped indexes, but they don't appear to work with other indexes. Since we have tables which need both bit mapped and non-bit mapped indexes they don't appear to be of much use to use us.

Has anyone else seen this problem, or solved it? It appears to be true for both 7.3 and 8 . Received on Sun Nov 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CST