Re: Connecting Dev/2000 to Oracle 8 (ORA-03121)

From: Stan Buskus <buskus_at_attmail.com>
Date: 1997/11/16

--------------27BA9AFDA92C486FB4EDD675

I'm having the same problem. Do have any specifics about the upgrade?

Stan Buskus

Paul Dorsey wrote:

> There is also a DLL on the client side that must be upgraded
> on the client side. The new treatment of rowid in 8 will
> cause problems. Make sure you upgrade the DLL,
> it is on the V8 disk for all client platforms.
>
> Paul Dorsey
> Dulcian, Inc.
>

> > When I am trying to connect from Dev/2000 applications to Oracle 8
> > database, I get ORA-03121 (described below). How do I relink
 Dev/2000
> > (Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, etc.) to work with Oracle 8 database. I try
> > connect to a database created on my workstation.

--------------27BA9AFDA92C486FB4EDD675

begin:          vcard
fn:             Stan Buskus
n:              Buskus;Stan
org:            AT&T Manage Network Solutions
email;internet: buskus_at_attmail.com
title:          Technical Manager

x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE