Re: OWS2.1 and Server-Side-Includes

From: Emrynsoft <emrynsoft_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/11/11

Hi Thomas,

I was having the same problem. The workaround I found was to use #config  cmdecho="on" before the #exec. This is a pain because this dumps the complete  command output into the html.

Any idea why I am not able to use live html except in the oracle supplied  .../ows2/sample/ssi directory. Does'nt seem like many people are using this,  so just thought I would ask since you are having similar problems.

Thanks,
Abhijit B Received on Tue Nov 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST