EMC -or- SSA?

From: Ken L. McDermed <kenmcd_at_dmm.com>
Date: 1997/11/08

My company is in a war right now over using SSA or EMC disk storage. My thought is to go with SSA because of the speed of the serial channels, being able to see physical drives, etc, etc. All cost aside, does anyone have experience on both drives w/ Oracle?

Thanks - Ken Received on Sat Nov 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CST