Re: Database Links

From: Vic Arcabos <vvicarcabos_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1997/11/04

I have received that same error, but on an Instance that is at an earlier release (7.0.x). We don't have that problem on any of our 7.3.x instances.

Is the database you are linking to at an earlier version (even though the one your are linking from is 7.3.3)?

Vic Received on Tue Nov 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST