Re: Viewing SQL Server through Oracle

From: TurkBear <jvgreco_at_pop.primenet.com>
Date: 1997/11/03

I have been told that this is possible if the SqlServer has certain tables install ( to mimic the Oracle Data Dictionary ) - I am not at my home machine to check, but I think there is an Oracle note on this issue - check out Oracle's home page and search for SqlServer.( it may be part of the Oracle Power Objects docs )

Hope it helps,
John Greco
Oracle DBA