Connecting Dev/2000 to Oracle 8 (ORA-03121)

From: rm <ssanderss_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/11/03

Connecting Dev/2000 to Oracle 8 (ORA-03121)

Hi,

When I am trying to connect from Dev/2000 applications to Oracle 8 database, I get ORA-03121 (described below). How do I relink Dev/2000 (Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, etc.) to work with Oracle 8 database. I try to connect to a database created on my workstation.

Thanks.

Rob.

ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

Cause: This message occurs usually because the Net8 driver is not loaded into memory or there is a mismatch of the version of the driver. A user program linked with an obsolete library may also cause this message. Only programs provided by Oracle Corporation should use this interface.

Action: If the message occurred during use of a program provided by Oracle Corporation, contact customer support. If a user program caused the message, relink the program with current versions of the Oracle libraries. Received on Mon Nov 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST