Designer 2000

From: Francis Mignault <FMIG_at_NT.COM>
Date: 1997/11/03

Hi to all,

I used to run a report under Oracle Case 5.0 that was showing me the sizing of my database based on the data entered at the table level.

Is that report still available in Designer 2000? I can't find it!

Is there any good web pages and newsgroup on designer 2000 ?

Thank you all Received on Mon Nov 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST